Thai Fruit fest anyone? Need a travel buddy!

Hi Fruit bats!

I live in Michigan, and would really really really like a travel buddy to the Thailand fruit festival! I want to go very bad and my boyfriend said he would go but he isn't a vegan, and I want to be able to share my passion with whoever I go with. I am 20 and female and would like someone around my age who is also female to go with me! It would be even cooler if we could get a group of people! 

Also, for those of you that have been before, what should I pack if I am staying for 2.5 weeks? 

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Ryan!!!! I need a buddy! I am a 24 year old female from Miami, Florida. You can add me on Facebook (drt_artkinson@yahoo.com - Tamieka Atkinson). I plan on leaving Miami/Ft. Lauderdale airport May 31st, 2016 and arriving in Bankok on June 1st. I have been trying to find a place to stay in Cheng Mai for the Thai Fruit Festival, but I have not foudn any specific hotel/place we should be staying at. Please let me know if you have any extra information and if you want to be travel buddies! I look forward to hearing from you!

• Good Day. Do you know what hotel we should be staying at for the TFF? I plan on leaving Florida and arriving to Bangkok June 1st, but I need to know where we are actually suppose to be staying in Cheng Mai.

• I'm not sure yet that I will be able to go this year but I very much want to! I'm 23 and married but my husband isn't a vegan and I really need a vegan buddy in general lol. He's military so we move a lot but are currently in Louisiana. :)

• What I have observed from world traveling every year since 2003 and as a solo traveller 90% of the time is that you meet MORE people when you are traveling solo.

So I would not be worried about traveling solo to TFF as you will meet crew along the way and that will build up more confidence.

EVERYONE benefits from having more confidence. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Confidence comes from doing things you thought you needed others to help you with but realized you can do em solo. Then you become the person others need vs the person that needs others.

• Good Day. Do you know what hotel we should be staying at for the TFF? I plan on leaving Florida and arriving to Bangkok June 1st, but I need to know where we are actually suppose to be staying in Cheng Mai.

• Thanks for the tips! :) I agree.
  • Sounds like your BF is gonna have some competition hehe!

Lots of vegan fit boyz at TFF this year.

• Haha! He is a work in progress and has lost over 40 pounds from eating like me and changing his lifestyle! Can't wait for those fit eye candy though :D
  • Im leaving from Ohio, not female though haha

• yes !! it's June Ulacia Insausti , add me :)

This reply was deleted.