All Discussions (271)

Sort by

Calcium and vitamin E

On cron o meter whenever i put what i eat in a day in there it says i only have had 60% (500mg) of my daily calcium, and also only about 50% (8mg) of my daily vitamin E. I eat about 2500 calories everyday and all my other nutrients are pretty much fi

Read more…
2 Replies

potato corn chowder

For dinner I made potato corn chowder VEGAN style. I was gonna use almond milk to thicken it but then I had a genious idea. rather then veggie broth I just used water. I put in potatos onions garlic mushrooms corn pepper and some carrots and celary.

Read more…
1 Reply

Seasonings and Spices

I wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on Seasonings and Spices.

Such as cumin, coriander, cayenne (red) pepper, ginger, garlic, and etc etc. All without sodium. Do you season your vegan cooked meal? Or do you prefer no seasonings? What are some of you

Read more…
8 Replies

Strange headache

Dears,

I am a person willing to take this path - first become vegetarian, then vegan, then hopefully raw one day. Nevertheless, I find myself tripping over even on square 1. 

I have been trying to make today vegetarian - without meat.

During the day I c

Read more…
1 Reply

Chipotle?

Well, I am guessing that not all Chipotle locations are as vegan friendly as others... I had what I was told was a vegan burrito for dinner, but ended up being so sick to my stomach and so gassy.

So today (and probably the rest of the week) will be 10

Read more…
7 Replies

Waist Trainers?!

Recently, I've been more and more intrigued about waist trainers. I saw this one page on Instagram that sells waist trainers, and the results are incredible, so incredible that it's hard to believe. How do you all feel about waist trainers? Any opini

Read more…
2 Replies

I just had a revelation!

In the last couple hours, I have realized why Raw Till 4 is so important!

So I notice I get 'hangry' quite regularly... without even feeling an emptiness in my stomach. I lose focus, ignoring what's going on around me, including conversations people a

Read more…
14 Replies

Low/medium oxalate greens

It's not correct that kale and broccoli is high in oxalate greens.LOW OXALATE GREENSMustard Greens (boiled)Cabbage (nappa, purple, green, savoy)Bok ChoyTurnip Greens (boiled)Dino/Lacinato/Tuscan Kale (boiled)Lettuce (Cornsalad, Iceberg, Bibb)Lettuce

Read more…
0 Replies

how many grams of fat?

i've been doing rawtill 4 for less than a month. easting about 3000 calories a day. and i realized i could be eating a 300 calorie avocado everyday and still keep my ratios at 80/10/10 (i dont do this). so is there like a limit of how many grams of f

Read more…
6 Replies

Juice after cooked meal?

would it be a bad idea to have some pasteurized juice after my cooked meal? is that going to have an effect on my digestion of my cooked meal? 
how about some freshly squeezed orange juice? 

Read more…
1 Reply