Bodybuilding and Bulking on 801010

Howdy all!  I'm sure this subject has been touched on here in the past.  

I *love* fasting and light eating - was raw vegan for years and can't wait to get back to it again.

One of the reasons I stopped with raw was because I had been getting really scrawny - down to 165 lb from over 250.  Just didn't feel strong.  

Now I'm much heavier and am looking for a better middle ground around 190-210 but muscular. 

When I started weight lifting last year, I realized I need to eat a *lot* more food than I was used to in order to avoid injuries during heavy lifting.  It's difficult to do without eating a lot of junk, and I was thinking it would be great to get into 801010 to support my workouts.  

But I haven't found anyone out there who has the build I am going for.  Lots of super skinny guys - some of whom can lift a lot of weight - but not really what I am after.  

Would love some feedback from fruitarian bodybuilders who can gain size and also get your take on the protein thing.  The standard wisdom of 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight seems insane to me - and obviously it is tailored towards SAD people.  What are your macros like for fruitarian while still building size and muscle?

Thanks everyone!
Dave

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –