All Discussions (152)

Sort by

Canada..

So I did a quick search in the discussions for Canada but nothing came up. Why? There are over 1100 members here. Maybe by some miracle, I thought somebody may have started a discussion for Ontario.. I call that wishful thinking. ;) Please if I just

Read more…
24 Replies

Market Night Date

Howdy Fruit Bats and Fruit Monkeys,

I love going to the Redlands, CA market night on Thursdays and in May 2013 Yucaipa starts their farmer's market on Fridays.  I'll be there supporting our organic farmers and vegan vendors and I'll be looking for tha

Read more…
0 Replies

Single Rant

How is it that when I walk home from my green grocer just now I get some guy gawk at me from his car  and from what I could lip read "f** you're so f** hot, woah" with his mouth hanging open.  

And yet when I date all I get is "Oh.. I don't think we c

Read more…
52 Replies

Single in Arizona

Hey my name is Cierra and I'm just giving this a shot. I don't know anyone in Arizona that is super interested in 80/10/10. The guys here just mostly want to become bodybuilders, but their diet isn't super great... Looking for a handsome guy in Arizo

Read more…
0 Replies

I need a buddy! Support please?

Ok so Im finally doing it... Asking for some help... It really is hard having no one in ones life who believes in the same lifestyle... Im working on transitioning to a fruitarian lifestyle and could use a friend to help me stay in check. Weather it

Read more…
5 Replies