All Discussions (14)

Sort by

What to buy?

This might seem like a silly question, but I'm ready to transition to being a rawtill4 vegan, but I'm just a bit confused with what to buy. It's like I know that I need a whole lot of fruit, and then rices, pasta, and stuff for dinner, but I just don

Read more…
4 Replies

Fruit flies vs. Roommates

I keep a very clean apartment, but always seem to struggle with fruit flies. I almost always have a 40lb box of bananas ripening. My roommates are not thrilled with the fruit flies, and I cannot blame them. Do you all have any "old wives tale" remedi

Read more…
1 Reply

Sharing a space for uni?

Hey guys! I'm searching for ways to be able to reasonably afford attending UT Austin, CU Boulder, or UC Berkeley, at least until I can establish residency. Anyone willing to share (so, I'd copay) their space at one of these unis, if you have your own

Read more…
0 Replies

Super Limited Budget

Okay, so I'm in college, living off campus, and I have a very tight budget. Maybe around $120 a month for food and things like TP, Shampoo, Dish soap, etc. I try to manage my budget as much as I can and shop at wholesale stores like Costco. But somet

Read more…
3 Replies

HELP ME SAVE MONEY

Hey all! I would love any tips on how you are managing to do your shopping on a budget.  I live in a small college town, and live off campus without a meal plan.  Right now I am making multiple trips to the grocery store per week and cut it really cl

Read more…
3 Replies