All Discussions (20)

Sort by

For the animals and all of us !

Hi fruity people !

Sorry for my English.  A french translation is following after this

This is a petition to change the law in France about the legal status of the animal.  To recognize them as living and sensitive being instead of the same categorie a

Read more…
6 Replies

Comical Animals

Hey everyone,

If you have any humorous tails to tell, favorite comics, or funny pics of your pets, please share them with us.  I will get you started:

Hanging out with non vegan friends:

8191590460?profile=original

News Years Weight Loss Resolutions from Mutts:

8191590273?profile=original

8191589290?profile=original

My personal stowa

Read more…
2 Replies

The Way of the Rabbit

Poppy is a beautiful silver rabbit whom we got from the SPCA as a companion to Gaw the philosophical guinea pig. So first let me tell you about Gaw even though this is not his story.

Gaw was originally named Pansy for some completely inexplicable reas

Read more…
8 Replies

The Oh-Ohs

I was reluctant to have the Oh-Oh's live here.

It wasn't that I didn't like cats, but we already had two.

Our first cat Chuchu better known as Oooochiii had recently died. She had found us more than 8 years ago and was a gentle, uncomplaining soul who

Read more…
13 Replies

A love affair :)

I a love affair -with a horse from Iceland.His name was krabi (Oh that doesnt sound too good in english!!) . He was such a beautiful spirit. Together we were like one. I remember a little girl told me "you look like your horse". Normally that would n

Read more…
2 Replies

A loving pigeon....

Sweeet.....These little bunnies, about 6 days old, were attacked by a dog and orphaned.Two out of the litter of five did not survive, and these three were not doing very well.Noah is a non-releasable, one-legged homing pigeon that we have here in reh

Read more…
3 Replies

you have chosen tears

this is a rather morose title for what is a pretty good story told with considerable creativity as well as a cleverly placed acronym! while i have some doubts about the logic employed by the 'Angel' and the desires of the 'Loving Ones', one really ca

Read more…
7 Replies

ode to pericles

Now, little PericlesWon't you come a bit closer, please?And whisper softly in our earThose sweet phrases we long to hear"Baby", " Hi", and "Where are you?"Surely that's not all you can do!Oh yes, "Hi ho, Hi ho"As you rightly knowIs our very favorite.

Read more…
1 Reply

Your animals

Animals can really bring joy to your life, they are the companion that you don't have to worry about looking stupid in front of! Why not show a picture or a video of yours?I will once I'm able to

Read more…
5 Replies

A Snake Called Phatlington

In a village where streets were named for trees, former residents that the villagers chose to honour, and some romantic names, there lived a family, father, mother and son who were a little eccentric even for people who chose to live on an island. Th

Read more…
4 Replies

The Pig Dog

Jumpr was originally called Gordon Whitefoot by the couple who got him from the SPCA. I guess they either liked Lightfoot's songs or they thought they were being nomenclaturely clever. Unfortunately, they didn't realize that this dog wasn't intereste

Read more…
2 Replies

The Rikster

Riky the dog goes by a variety of names like Riky-Tiky or Rikle-Tickle-Pickle. He seems to be a black rotweiller-labrador-shepherd cross. This story lends itself best to his identity of being the Rikster.When we went to get him from the shelter, ever

Read more…
2 Replies