All Discussions (582)

Sort by

30 BaD app???

Hi everyone! I've just found out that there's an app for this website... but it's only available in the US?!?!?! What's going on with that? Freelee's not even based there! I'm just really irritated that other people, like myself, can't even get the a

Read more…
2 Replies

Vegan in Hungary/ Budapest

Hi everyone,

I am a student living in hungary. I am very new to this lifestyle and I would like to meet some likeminded people or find tips on where I can find good quality fruit and vegetables. Anyone here, who is living in Hungary or around the Buda

Read more…
0 Replies

Can't eat enough calories!

So I've been doing research on the raw til 4 lifestyle for months now and always wanted to try it out, but as I live with my parents and they are against it I wasn't really able to do that. But FINALLY they caved and said I could give it a shot, thou

Read more…
3 Replies

Day 1 tomorrow- advice please :-)

I'm going to start doing Raw til 4 properly tomorrow. I've been kinda following it in the literal sense of being raw til 4, but I've been eating high-fat junk for dinner. I'm ready to put in 100% effort now. I want to kick tomorrow's butt (and the da

Read more…
4 Replies

Struggling (Day 6)

Hi folks, I am new to this lifestyle. I've never been vegan or vegetarian before. I agree that it is likely the healthiest lifestyle out there, and that is what drew me in in the first place.

But six days in, I'm floundering. Thanksgiving is right aro

Read more…
21 Replies

raw till 4 transition to fully raw

hey everyone,

i have been high carb high raw vegan for 5 months and in the last few days i have been all raw... Just experiencing some extreme tiredness and moodiness that i didn't experience when  first changing to high carb high raw vegan from a tra

Read more…
1 Reply