All Discussions (28)

Sort by

helping others to pick up the book

howdy guys!

i have chatted to my dad about this book and recommended it....he has gone as far as buying it but i am hoping that when he gets around to reading it it will inspire him to change his eating habits! It honestly saddens me to think of how l

Read more…
1 Reply

b-d debate for dummies

The B-D Debate For Dummies

at long last, the work no one was waiting for, is finally here!
just don't tell rex and audrey, ok?

in friendship,
prad

Scenario

Have you been baffled by what's been going on regarding the China Study discussions over the summer

Read more…
11 Replies

campbell coalition site material

the campbellcoalition.org site is no longer existent due to restrategizing efforts. some of you never got around to seeing some of the excellent items that were on that site, so nelson campbell has kindly offered to make these available for posting w

Read more…
21 Replies

china study reading group

for anyone interested in reading and discussing the china study - this is the place!
it can be done in a scheduled fashion or just randomly.
in any case, this  thread should likely be of use to people who haven't read the book.

in friendship,
prad

Read more…
4 Replies

resources

this is the place to gather together various resources that are useful to the group.
items would include data links, actual data, published papers of specific interest, analytical efforts, links to 'resource oriented' websites.

the idea of this thread

Read more…
6 Replies

Blog Bandits

A fun name for a serious group :)

Ok who is keen to join me in spreading important information in regards to the TCS? It won't take very much time out of your day and will be very rewarding. Rewarding in the sense that if you look at the bigger pict

Read more…
20 Replies

Support for Denise's work?

I'd like to know if anyone came across a letter, a post, a message, whatever, from a professional in the field of medicine or epidemiology who openly supported Denise's work? And when I mean openly, I mean someone who signed it with name and title if

Read more…
9 Replies

ultimate TOC

this thread will serve as a map for this group so we can find things easily. it will be a good place to point people to if they are trying to find out what's happening regarding this china study criticism debunking.

this original post will be continuo

Read more…
4 Replies

I really question Denise's maths...

I read part of Denise's on the China Study, and I quickly came to her quick note on stats:

A quick note on stats

Not a math whiz? No problem. The stuff here should be pretty straightforward, but in case you’re rusty or simply allergic to numbers, here’

Read more…
5 Replies