All Discussions (35)

Sort by

Just the beginning!!

8191614454?profile=original

So this was taken at my last competition. I was eating a vegan diet...however not raw. I have just switched to a LFRV diet in the past couple weeks. I am two weeks out of my biggest show to date. I have yet to receive my copy of 80/10/10 in the mail

Read more…
5 Replies

Anybody with insight???????

Intervals.  Intervals to me are the most important exercise for maximum fat loss. I love to jump rope, and I go to the track or beach and Sprint. 2 questions:1) Does anyone have any insight/experience with specific sprint intensity/rest times for max

Read more…
0 Replies

LFRV since November

Hey guys just wanted to share my enthusiasm and physique on a 100% LFRV lifestyle. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am a certified nutritonal consultant, master personal trainer as well as occupational therapist and recording ar

Read more…
5 Replies

precision training

I know Pete Sisco (Who started Static Contraction training) We used to talk a lot

I read all 4 books.)

and I used to do his covers in the beginning years ago.

Nice fellow and highly qualified and very exacting - details and monitoring results.

listen to

Read more…
3 Replies

P90X, P90, Insanity etc.

Has anyone had any experience with any of the Beachbody programs listed or any similar? I recently purchased P90X, but after 2 weeks of it I had to 'downgrade' to P90 due to "X" being too far above my physical abilities at the moment. I am going to d

Read more…
1 Reply

A bit confused

I've been strength training and body sculpting for about a year now. I find it so hard to believe I can have unlimitied fruit and still maintain my lean muscle, my abdominals, and all of that. It's all that's keeping me from diving into the raw food

Read more…
6 Replies

3000 "Fruit" calories a day???

Hey guys,
I have two questions basically. The first is this:

1. Are we supposed to consume 3000 'fruit only' calories a day or does this include the veggies we eat?

2. I recently started moderately intense weight training again. Should I now add even m

Read more…
2 Replies

What is "Factor X"?

I'm starting a new discussion about what I just termed "Factor X" for no other reason than Factor X is an unknown, so let's see if we can figure out what it is. I've experienced the Factor X phenomena many times in my bodybuidling career, and now I w

Read more…
8 Replies