All Discussions (33996)

Sort by

oh help ALL wise ones

So I love raw, I love and know how it makes you feel, I know it is the true cure to overall health and well being. so knowing all this why the HECK am I still eating cooked crappy foods? It is like I cant stop... all i can think about is pizza, Greek

Read more…
6 Replies
Views: 0

Is Dr. Graham a prophet?

Is Dr. Graham a prophet from sent from god? I think so. I'm not religious but I believe in everything Dr. Graham says and does. He might be here for a reason. Think about it. He is a great man.Anyone else think so?

Read more…
30 Replies

Mexico? Belize?

Has anyone here spent time in Mexico or Belize chasing fruit? I'm dreaming of Papayas right now, specially wild organic ones (the supermarket belize papaya look too toxified to eat anymore, not to mention $$$$).If anyone has any recommendations of lo

Read more…
11 Replies
Views: 2

CHAT FUNCTION

Hi everyone there is a 'CHAT' feature if you hover over the FORUM tab. Pressing on the CHAT function opens up a whole page so you can chat to your buddy. It also pops up (bottom right corner) so you can browse the forum and chat at the same time. Fin

Read more…
3 Replies

Greetings All!

Hi everyone! I am very new to the raw lifestyle. I have been a vegan on and off for a while, but I really believe that the raw vegan lifestyle is the ultimate form of living - the freshest, healthiest, tastiest, and purest food available! For me, it

Read more…
2 Replies

Colon Cleansing (colonics)

I have found colon cleansing with colonics to be one of, if not the most helpful thing I have done to aid my body in the elimination of toxins. In a little over 2 years I have gone from the standard american diet (SAD) eating meat, dairy, fast food,

Read more…
21 Replies
Views: 3