All Discussions (11)

Sort by

I'm in Chiang Mai

Well, i actually did end up making it here this year. Anyone else here ???. I'm staying at the Jay Guesthouse on Ratchapakinai Rd for one more night. 70 baht a night. Shitty Wi-Fi signal up on the 3rd floor, and had to chain my bike up on the footpat

Read more…
5 Replies

Thailand from the 20th!

Hey guys! I am in indonesia now and was planning on going to the US the 20th but looks like I'm going to Thailand instead! I will most likely be there the 20th of June, holla at me if you're there at the same time!!

Also do you know about the visa, ho

Read more…
3 Replies

Cycling Challenge

My fruity friends,

I decided to challenge myself to prepare for the cycling to come in Thailand.  I've been documenting my progress in a you tube type diary.  Link below to day one if anyone is interested (funny on occasions, although I'm not sure if

Read more…
4 Replies

Any Chinese want to go together ?

Hi, I'm very interested in this festival and really want to take part in. But I have some prblems. I'm Chinese and in my country I can not gain access to Facebook or Youtube, so can anyone told me some details about this fruit festival? I have alread

Read more…
1 Reply

Excited!

Hi all sweet tooth's!

I'm very excited about the Fruit Festival and in Thailand too! I'm wondering when it will be because i'm planning on a trip to Thailand next year! It would be amazing to join!

I think it would be so cool if we could all offer work

Read more…
5 Replies