All Discussions (33996)

Sort by

Any Left-Handers?

I was just wondering what percentage of raw food folk are left handed.Any south paws on the forum?Cappi and I both are (except I play darts with my right hand)!I think left-handers make up about 10% of the general population.I wonder if the figure is

Read more…
15 Replies
Views: 0

meet and greet <<3 a

Okay, my journey started 4 years ago (2005) when I met my hubby. We used to travel the mountains alot during the summer and when we went there I met all kinds of unique people some good some ya know..lol..anywho, first I went vegetarian I lost like 3

Read more…
6 Replies

im 99% breatharian..

i did the math today..if i eat on average 30 bananas a day (3000cals if they are large and ripe) thats 10 bananas per meal. thats 5 minutes per meal x 3. thats 15mins a day im eating.15mins into 24hours is around 1% right? so that leaves me as a brea

Read more…
23 Replies
Views: 3

hobby/job SEEKER...

I work as a finance person, and I just dont feel great about what I do...my dream is to change peoples minds on the natural, environment, organics, raw, really everything to do with saving the planet (dont laugh I get that often when i say this).I wa

Read more…
6 Replies