All Discussions (33996)

Sort by

Help!

So I know that 80-10-10 is super good for raw athletes and most of the athletes I know of are long distance aerobic athletes. My question is, how is 80-10-10 for anaerobic exercise?I am going through the process of becoming a police officer and the f

Read more…
8 Replies
Views: 0

Hydration

Do you drink water on the low fat raw vegan diet?There are mixed views on whether or not to hydrate with water on the LFRV diet. I watched some of Dr. Graham's videos on YouTube, and it does not look like he advocates additional water consumption if

Read more…
16 Replies
Views: 3

'ive got bi polar etc'

everyone has bi polar to some degree dont you think? got any workmates that are lovely for a week then jekyll comes out when they get under a load they feel overwhelmed with.people new to a certain sport just train and train and train and then hit th

Read more…
6 Replies

moral delema

about 4 months ago i started a raw chocolate company and since then my sales have been really good. the only problem is that since starting 80/10/10 (and feeling fantastic) i have become intolerant to cocoa. if i eat it i get a major headache and fee

Read more…
6 Replies

Whole-y Goodness, Batman!

I've been doing Green Smoothies full of organic raw goodness since last November. I've exprimented with tons of combinations and passed the tastier recipes on to friends that wanted to try.But - yesterday for the first time, I tried the recipe from N

Read more…
4 Replies