All Discussions (33996)

Sort by

80/10/10 for Jen

Hey guys! My name is Jennifer and I wanted to say hello and introduce myself....I started my raw journey in 2006. I read about it and flipped into it overnight. For the first 4 months everything was wonderful, and I was eating loads of transitional f

Read more…
5 Replies
Views: 0

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the forum everyone, here's a little more about me.... Personally I have been interested in the raw way of life for many years. I started off being high raw in July 06 then went on a holiday to the Greek Islands where slabs of fetta cheese

Read more…
13 Replies
Views: 2

Getting good quality water

Hi EveryoneFree's post about pool water chemicals has just inspired me to ask you all about something I'm struggling with:Does anyone else not have their own house or car? I've been doing ok with getting enough fruit home/ to work but it often involv

Read more…
4 Replies

See you on the path!

Hello folks,My name is Gretta and I have been cooked free for three years. Sounds an awful lot like an AA introduction.That's ok, because for me, I treat it that way. Cooked food eating is in our DNA, Our ancestors did it, our parents did it, our nei

Read more…
5 Replies

Fresh Bahri Dates

For any of you living in Australia, I have a contact for fresh Bahri dates, that look like this:

The date farm is in Western Australia, but they post all over Australia.The season will be starting fairly soon.We got a box last year and they are terrif

Read more…
38 Replies

811 was an outside job..

i confess, 811 was an outside job. we did it in the fresh air..it wasnt terrorists responsible for the attacks on brian clements corn chip stash at hippocrates. it was hygenists!hygenists stole a dole banana truck and ram raided the pantry. pots and

Read more…
31 Replies

Overt fats

I do not do well with overt fats at all, so I found it best to eliminate them altogether. For me it was way to easy overeating them (especieally as it is such a small amount in which you can eat). I also found that even eaten in very small amounts th

Read more…
40 Replies
Views: 6

Hi I'm Jen

I'm new to raw foods and just joined this site today. I'm wanting to meet other people interested in the raw foods lifestyle. I don't know anyone who has even heard of it. It's been kind of hard for me to start with the raw foods lifestyle, since I d

Read more…
7 Replies
Views: 1