All Discussions (31)

Sort by

Terre Haute, IN FruitLuck

Hey all,

I am hosting a Fruitluck in Terre Haute, IN on Saturday, October 4! It'll be at the local yoga studio, InYoga, at 12:30. Bring your favorite fruit and come meet some new friends! Feel free to message me or add me on Facebook: Taylor Ann Norri

Read more…
0 Replies

RAGBRAI

Hey everyone! If you aren't familiar with RAGBRAI, it is a cycling event that takes place every year in Iowa. The route (which varies from year to year) runs across Iowa from west to east and is to be completed in 7 days. 

I've never done the ride bef

Read more…
0 Replies

New fruit bat in Minnesnowta.

I kid not with that Minnesnowta. Some of the drifts are taller than I am and I'm 6' tall.

I live in Two Harbors which got dumped with 50 inches of snow in two days back in December

How are you all doing? As you can tell I'm new here, and LOVING IT! 

Can

Read more…
2 Replies

Moving to Madison Wisco

Hey Guys! Currently live in Kentucky, but I am planning to move to Madison Wisco. this summer to do an internship at Monkey Bar Gymnasium. I'd like to connect with anybody and everybody I can before I make the move. More fruit frans the merrier right

Read more…
3 Replies

Springfield area, anyone?

Hey all!

New to the raw vegan lifestyle (but certainly not to veganism).  My husband and I are going to be moving to Springfield in the next six months or so, and I'd really like to have contacts, sources, etc. in the area (PLUS it'd be nice to actual

Read more…
2 Replies