All Discussions (55)

Sort by

Visiting Portland

Is there anyone in Portland OR. who I could stay with for a week or two in the beginning of July. I will be there from either July 5th-9th or 5th-15th. I will be gone most of the day.  I will pay you for housing me. Please let me know if this is a po

Read more…
0 Replies

Any PNWers have vegan kids??!

I have a 2.5 yr old & a 6month old boys and they need vegan friends to chill with, my older son is easily influenced by kids so other veg kids to hang with would be AWESOMEWe're near Auburn but go up to Everett occasionally & also spend a good amount

Read more…
0 Replies

Product Reccomendations

Hi all! 

I am looking into investing into a food processor and a dehydrator! I dont know which companies are the most reliable and will give me the best product for my buck! Keeping in mind I am a college student with very little money. 

Thank you!

Read more…
0 Replies

baby bananas in US!!!

So the Unites States really only sells one type of banana, the cavendish, but i just read an article it the Wall Streat Journal that Amarica may start selling a second veriety of banana, the baby bananas that are about a third of the size of cavendis

Read more…
3 Replies

Twilight Fruit Luck in Forks!?

Anyone interested in having a fruit luck across from the Cullen's house? Anyone a Twilight fan? We live in Forks and have been wanting to host a fruit luck for the longest time. The Forks Athletic Club has a huge community room that would be perfect

Read more…
1 Reply