All Discussions (34)

Sort by

seeking hair and scalp advice

Hi!:) I am from the Philippines - I have thick and wavy hair and I have dandruff problems. For the longest time, I have been using commercially manufactured anti-dandruff shampoo which somehow made me dandruff free. Early this year, I opted to use an

Read more…
1 Reply

Moisture?

hello all :)

So I am in desperate need of a raw vegan moisturizer/lotion alternative, i do not want to use anything containing chemicals and what not on my skin but it is getting very cold and dry here and my skin is showing it. what do you do to put

Read more…
3 Replies

Acne and Oily skin

I am a newly transitioned vegan, and am trying to go fully RAW.  its been abut 2 weeks now, and I switched up my skin care to either oatmeal or just water for 'cleansing', this was just in the past couple days, and out of no where my skin has started

Read more…
14 Replies

Face wash/make-up remover?

Hi!

I know not everyone wears make-up. I only wear it occasionally. 

But this question is both

a) what do you recommend as a face wash (brand or recipe) - for dirt/sweat at end of day?

b) what about make-up remover?

I'm trying to learn more about vegan

Read more…
7 Replies

Retinol (Vitamin A) skin products?

Hi,

If anyone knows much about retinol (vit A) skin application, will you please share your thoughts?

- is it something you recommend?   Why or why not? 

- is there a vegan, animal-friendly, and non-toxic brand?

Thanks so much for sharing any thoughts an

Read more…
2 Replies

Should I use a toner?

So I have recently started using an oil cleansing method, which somebody VERY kindly shared with me on an earlier post I made about skin problems :) It's just almond, castor, and a little lavender oil, and my skin is so much better moisturized, I ado

Read more…
10 Replies

A "hairy" problem

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of getting hair-extensions because my hair has never been able to grow past the upper-half of my back and EVERY TIME, the ends of my hair become split ends. I'd really like longer and thicker hair.

As a kid I was forced to hav

Read more…
1 Reply

Emergency spot treatment!!

Hi guys,

I've got a mental spot come up and i really want to try and reduce its size and redness fast! I did the silly thing of putting toothepaste on it in desperation and have just made it worse by cracking/ burning the skin. Ive read some stuff on

Read more…
2 Replies