All Discussions (28)

Sort by

Produce Wholesale - Ottawa?

Hey y'all, I just moved to Ottawa for work from Northern California and I'm struggling to find the best place for wholesale produce here. A co-worker recommended Farm Boy as the best place to buy retail--I'm gonna check them out soon and I'll report

Read more…
2 Replies

GTA Fruitluck Meetup Group

Hey there,

After the WFF this year (and then going to CSW right after that too) I've really grown to enjoy the 80/10/10 community and so to help it grow bigger here in Toronto, I've started a fruitluck meetup group. Currently I've scheduled a fruitluc

Read more…
1 Reply

WFF Ride-sharing from Canada

I know that there is already a ride-sharing forum through the WFF website, but it isn't very active yet - which is a problem for those of us who have to buy flights ASAP if we can't carpool at least part of the way.

So I thought I'd prompt some discu

Read more…
3 Replies

Buying Fruit Online in Canada

Hello everyone! I'm just starting a raw vegan lifestyle, and I would like to buy fruit in bulk. Local farmers dont have much variety, and I need things that arent grown in Canada so I figured buying it online would be the best option. Unfortunatley I

Read more…
6 Replies

Ottawa

Hey guys!

I've been on the fruity path for a while now but haven't connected with many people in my area. I would love to have some fruity friends to hang with and have fruitlucks and the like! 

I've noticed that there is quite a few people in this gro

Read more…
1 Reply

CHEAP BANARNARS!!!

***CHEAP BANANAS***

For those living in the province of Ontario. Fortinos is selling bananas for .39 a lb. Yes... 39 CENTS a POUND! I'm going to buy 2 boxes for $30.00. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are not organic... but if you're poor,

Read more…
3 Replies

Calgary Wholesalers

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if there was anyone from the Calgary area that knows of any good wholesalers in the city or area that sell to the public? I thought there was a discussion on this awhile ago but I can't seem to find it, any suggesti

Read more…
6 Replies

Bulk Bananas

Sorry I know there have been a bunch of forum posts about how much Americans pay for bulk banana orders, but how much are you guys paying for up here in the Great North? I just put in my first order for a case (40lb) of organic fair trade bananas and

Read more…
8 Replies